Friday

Mood Board 1


Above is the mood board for my Avatar, i thought of 5 adjectives to decribe my personality or appearance. The first word i came up with about my appearance is tall, because i am quite tall, i used the empire state building to symbolise my height. The second word i came up with was fast, i used a cheetah to symbolise my speed, as when i was younger i used to be very quick at running. I then searched the meaning of my name on the internet, most of the websites i found described my name as 'protector' or 'resolute protector' therefore i represented this as a shield. I then struggled to come up with two more words, so i asked my flatmates and i was described as reliable and competative, therefore i represented reliability with the large rock in the background and my competative nature is represented through the boxers.

No comments: