Tuesday

My Personal Space/Building


For our main task in exploring multimedia for the first term we have been asked to create a website based on a personal space or building. I immediatly came up with my idea because this building is very special to me even though i have only visited the place once in my life. I have chosen the Derby County Football Club Baseball Ground, the stadium no longer exists because a new stadium has been built for the football club. This building is very special to me because i had the oppertunity to play football in this stadium before it was demolished in a Year 8 school football final, which we eventually won 1-0 to be crowned the best y8 school team in Derbyshire. It is not only a special place for me because of what happened, it is also because i played with my closest friends at the time, also because the stadium holds so much history and so many honours.

No comments: