Thursday

Logo Design and Development




Here are the designs for my logo for my identities project. I thought about the logo portraying my personality and immedietly my initials came to mind, because there is noting else that can really get more personal to an individual. I also though about using my signature as part of my logo. I decided to experiment with some other ideas that i had in my head including my interests such as sports and watches. I then thought about the mood board that i had created earlier on in the project, so then the idea of strength came to mind, therefore i decided to experiment with the two arms in an arm wrestle, i thought that this could also portray competativeness. I then decided to move on o the city skyline because i had included this im my mood board and also thought that it could portray strength height and could also include my initials, this is the design that i think i will move along to develop further.

No comments: