Sunday

Second Life


Today was my first attempt at using second life, at first I was skeptical because I did not like the thought of spending time on a computer to socialize with random strangers. As I began to experiment I first found out that my computer did not have the required graphics card for the experience to work correctly, therefore the screen was very jolty and quite slow. I decided upon the name Willy Lectar and began straight away. I began to walk around the virtual world which is shown in the first image, I then decided to attempt a conversation with someone after 10 minutes exploring the virtual world. I began to talk to one random woman asking her advice on what to generally do In the virtual world, she didn’t seem too sure and then suggested that we should fly!!!! Therefore I began to follow her in the sky and very shortly after decided to log out. At this point I decided that I was not interested in logging in too soon in the future.

No comments: