Wednesday

Hands On Website Update

I have been spending most of my recent time on the Client website. Additions since the last post are increase in header size, small alterations to the jQuery Slider images. I have created a working login and blog using PHP. The navigation is all now working and i have created blank pages for the other links.
To create the login i used the code which i used in the second term last year for my first PHP project. I also created the blog by editing the code David Downes taught us last year in the CD example. Next On the agenda for the site is to get all of the content for the other pages of the website. I also would like to include a PHP image uploader and also the othion to delete images and posts.
For the latest vesion view www.willgilberthorpe.co.uk/handson

No comments: